• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

mrshinko

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've lurked here for quite some time and rarely comment. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm local to Diseny World and have been collecting for about 5 or 6 years plus some old stuff from when I was a child. Looking forward to trading/buying/selling with others here maybe doing some local meet ups to exchange.

Hope everyone is having a blessed week.

Wow! Another WDW local. There are a ton of you lucky folks! Welcome to (being active on) the Forum! :lgm:

I completely forgot to mention, I collect pretty much every thing Christmas!! Old age is creeping up on my apparently.

*EDIT* IF anyone happens to read this, could someone tell me what privileges or post count are required to create a topic in the pin for sale/wanted area? Thank you!

Last edited:
I completely forgot to mention, I collect pretty much every thing Christmas!! Old age is creeping up on my apparently.

*EDIT* IF anyone happens to read this, could someone tell me what privileges or post count are required to create a topic in the pin for sale/wanted area? Thank you!
Welcome!

The rules are here: FAQ: "Why Can't I Post in the Marketplace?"
  • You must have been a member on DPF for at least 10 days
  • You must have at least 30 posts as a member here on DisneyPinForum.

Welcome!

The rules are here: FAQ: "Why Can't I Post in the Marketplace?"
  • You must have been a member on DPF for at least 10 days
  • You must have at least 30 posts as a member here on DisneyPinForum.
Thank you, I had looked for a sticky in the actual sub forum where I was trying to post and found nothing. I didn't think or even notice that there was an entire subsection labeled Forum Rules & Guides. Guess I can take a moment and read it :)

Thank you, I had looked for a sticky in the actual sub forum where I was trying to post and found nothing. I didn't think or even notice that there was an entire subsection labeled Forum Rules & Guides. Guess I can take a moment and read it :)
Guess you also better get to postin'. :)

Back