• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Houston TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Houston TX

Okayhoang

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello PDF community!

I've finally decided to join some sort of forum as I just came back from WDW with more pins! This was my 2nd trip, I bought a starter kit back in 2012 and traded most and came back this year and traded even more! Currently, I don't collect anything in particular but the GF like princesses and mostly Ariel stuff. I will post photos of what I have so far later. :)

Hi and welcome Okayhoang! I'm new here myself (just joined a couple of days ago), but it seems to be a really friendly bunch of folks here with lots of helpful information and tips. I just started pin collecting/trading during Star Wars Weekends at DHS, and have to say that it has quickly become quite a little addiction (even though my collection is still quite small.) Anyhow, welcome to DPF! :)

-George

Greeting from Houston

I just joined the forum an hour ago,
Its wonderful to see fellow texans.

I am new to pin trading, but it have heard its a lot of fun.

Hi there and welcome to the world of pin trading! :D I hope you have lots of fun.

P.S. I enjoy your mii photo there. (If it's for a 3ds, I would love to exchange friend codes.)

My first pin trading experience was in August 2014 at DISNEYLAND... And we were at the park for 1 day.
Although I had fun, i have heard that pin trading DISNEYWORLD is far more exciting. Disneyland only had a few store doing the trades, and just a handful of employees had that lanyards.

i cannot wait to visit DISNEYWORLD....

Hi and welcome Okayhoang! I'm new here myself (just joined a couple of days ago), but it seems to be a really friendly bunch of folks here with lots of helpful information and tips. I just started pin collecting/trading during Star Wars Weekends at DHS, and have to say that it has quickly become quite a little addiction (even though my collection is still quite small.) Anyhow, welcome to DPF! :)

-George

Yes! I greatly agree that it's a very friendly bunch of folks here and thank you George for the warm welcome.

Hi,
welcome to dpf

Hi. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome to Disney Pin Forum!

Pin trading is addicting, and I'm sure you'll love it here!

I'm loving it for sure especially when I added more to my original collection and thank you for the warm welcome!

Greeting from Houston

I just joined the forum an hour ago,
Its wonderful to see fellow texans.

I am new to pin trading, but it have heard its a lot of fun.

Hello fellow Houstonian! Great to know there are local members as well and yes it's definitely a lot of fun.

Hi there and welcome to the world of pin trading! :D I hope you have lots of fun.

P.S. I enjoy your mii photo there. (If it's for a 3ds, I would love to exchange friend codes.)

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to the fun of collecting and trading!
I actually don't play game that much, the mii photo was created by a friend who wanted to play me as a character on his wii :p.

My first pin trading experience was in August 2014 at DISNEYLAND... And we were at the park for 1 day.
Although I had fun, i have heard that pin trading DISNEYWORLD is far more exciting. Disneyland only had a few store doing the trades, and just a handful of employees had that lanyards.

i cannot wait to visit DISNEYWORLD....

Congratulation on your first pin trading! During my trip last week, we went with 2 other couples whom I was able to persuade one of the guy to join in the trading as well! I can say I am very proud of myself for doing so and him as he bought his first lanyard at Magic Kingdom and began trading right away. What was shocking to me is that he has visited Disneyland multiple times and WDW many times too! But never once trade any pins. :lol:
WDW does have more pin trading areas and of course more cast members carrying a handful of pins (4 major parks, Disney downtown, Disney store at the airport and their 2 water parks).

Hello, welcome!
Nice to meet you.

Hello, thank you for the warm welcome and nice to meet you as well.

Here's a current photo of my small collection.

Also, I just bought the mobile phone/cell phone pins set from 2014 and I am looking forward to receive them in the mail. It will be my first complete and most wanted Disney pin set :anxious:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back