• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hello from Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello from Ireland

Emma1987

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there

I'm Emma. Long time Disney fan! Vinylmation fanatic in the making!

Looking forward to chatting to everyone

:wavey:

Hi there

What part of Ireland interests you ?

My husband's family is from there. His grandmother is from Northern Ireland (County Fermanagh I believe) and he has been back a couple of times both to Northern Ireland and to Dublin a few years ago. I really would like to check out Dublin. Hopefully we can get there sometime with our young son so he can learn about his Irish heritage!

My husband's family is from there. His grandmother is from Northern Ireland (County Fermanagh I believe) and he has been back a couple of times both to Northern Ireland and to Dublin a few years ago. I really would like to check out Dublin. Hopefully we can get there sometime with our young son so he can learn about his Irish heritage!

That's cool. Tourism around Ireland was huge this year, and those who travelled from the USA particularly got good value with the weather we've had. Hopefully it's not the end of our good summers. Haha... Sick of rainy cold summers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back