• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Louisiana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Louisiana!

Madison Noland

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

My name is Maddy and I am from Louisiana! :) I first visited Disney in 2006, and then in 2009, and I finally went back a couple weeks ago after 9 long years! Now that I am in college and doing my own thing, I hope to visit Disney World more often. My brother will also be moving to San Diego to be with his wife soon enough, so I'll have an excuse to visit them and make weekend trips up to Disneyland also, lol!

This past trip to Disney I finally got back into pin trading, and my collection has grown immensely! I collect Chip 'n Dale, Star Wars, and anything else that catches my eye (but mostly Chip 'n Dale and Star Wars haha). I can't wait to grow my collection and collect more pins! I'm really looking for Anakin Skywalker pins, too, as he is my favorite character!

Can't wait to start trading with yall!

Welcome to the forum from another Louisiana Disney fan. Good luck in finding lots of C&D and Star Wars pins. C&D pins are some of the cutest and they have been making lots of interesting Star Wars pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back