• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Ohio, new to the forums and to pin trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Ohio, new to the forums and to pin trading!

Chrono

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all, I'm Matt from Ohio. My wife (Sulwen) signed up earlier today and she said this is the place we should be to trade our forthcoming pins since we don't go back to Disney World until October. I'm pretty geeky and collect signed books, action figures and magic cards. Our dining/display room has been called a "Nerdvana" and we're excited to add disney pins to our collection! My favorites so far are Ariel pins, Wendy from Peter Pan pins (my very favorite book!), and Treasure Planet pins because I love Treasure Planet and I suspect those pins, like their movie, don't get the love they deserve, while my Wife is really into the Haunted Mansion pins (her favorite attraction,) Alice pins and and Hook pins.

We bought several pins over the last few days after Sulwen did a ton of research to make sure we were't buying "scrappers." I've bought several of the countdown to the millennium series pins and thought I might try to collect the set...but my bank account didn't agree with my desires...My favorite pin so far is the Peter Pan's flight Wendy on the Plank pin ( Pin 54217: DLR - Peter Pan's Flight - Wendy Walking the Plank)

My bank account and I have not been on speaking terms since I started collecting pins. It looks like it might be a permanent estrangement. :p Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys and gals!

I love the Jafar and Pinkie Pie Avatars, Lucan and Merida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back