• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Oregon

williaby

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined to learn more about pins. If you ask my wife, I'm getting pins for my kids to trade on our first trip to Disneyland (10,7,5 and 2). But let's be honest I can blame the kids all I want, I know I'll quickly be the one searching for more. But the kids are a great cover story. I'll be buying them some trading pins so they have some when we head down the end of January. I bought a few online before I found this forum and want to make sure I don't get any more scrappers.

Welcome! I spent a weekend in Portland this November and I miss the amazing food already!

And yes, I love the idea of 'family' collecting as cover. If I may ask, which character(s)/theme(s) will your 'kids' be collecting? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back