• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from PA, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from PA, USA

offonpluto

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My name is Jenni and I finally joined DisneyPinForum.com today. I have been trading and buying on Facebook and Instagram (pinterest is hit and miss most of the time) for a while now and I have heard a lot of good things about this site and how people have found the pins they were looking for very fast on here. I am looking for one pin in particualr and I would love if anyone could help!

I'm from PA. I am 30. I have two sons. I have been married for almost 9 years now. I was just laid off from my job after 7 years. Unfortunately, they closed my location. I am/was an Administrative Assistant. I was someone that actually loved their job and it didn't feel like work most of the time because my boss was the best you could ask for.

I have been collecting/trading for 4 years now. My grandmother, our sons great grandmother, took us to Disney for our oldest sons 4th birthday. She was afraid she wouldn't be around to see him go and to celebrate his birthday after being born a micropreemie at 1lb 8oz four months before he was due she took him, my husband and I for the week. Every night we went to a different restaurant and sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he loved every second. He is turning 8 in October and still talks about it. He too is addicted to Disney pins and pin trading. My youngest, almost 3, is really getting into it too. He, however, does all pins. If we go to Hershey, they pin trade as well. He has to have them. It's a very addicting hobby.

Until I am hired somewhere new I am trying to enjoy every second I have at home with the kids. I am also on instagram a lot more trading more than ever!

Please help me find this pin! I love Dumbo, and so does my oldest.
pin41516

Thank you in advance!

Thanks! There are 5 people trading them on pinpics, but no one put down contact information so they don't come up in my list to trade my pin (which they are looking for) for their pin. It's upsetting so hopefully someone on here can help me out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back