• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello, greetings, and salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaTiger

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a new pin collector! I got interested in Disney Pins due to a particular Stitch and plush Tigger pin. I finally started collecting back around February-ish due to delicious delicious discount and access to some special pins that one normally can't find in the public. Now I just can't stop!

Now I have quite a few traders that I don't quite know what to do with, particularly the LE ones. I've only traded with cast members at Disneyland so far as that process is particularly easy and I don't have to worry about any rules, rarity, or grade (if that's a thing).

My favorite pins are anything with tigers (Tigger, Raja, Shere Khan), Stitch, and Lion King. I'm still hoping for some Zootopia tiger pins one day :'(
I'm currently on a Moana spree right now as the movie is really special to me.

Welcome. If you haven't set up a pinpics account I would do that so you can share your traders and possibly make trades with other traders.

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! :D

I love the idea of collecting Tigers, what a great idea! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back