• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!! I m from HK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!! I trade with Several people from Hong Kong! I love the pins that they send me.. and all the cute little things! SO MUCH FUN!! I am glad you joined us here. If you see something you want.. feel free to send requests or ask. The team here are very open to trading! It is kind of like family ...we are here whenever you need a listening ear or some encouragement too! Welcome!

my pinpics acc: yenlam
I still seting up my acc. more pins to update~~
thanks everyone welcome me :)
nice to meet you all.
and happy trade with you all coming soon haha

i m new in pinpics: yenlam
i m working hard on updateing my pins to there.
welcome to go and take a look.
if interest, let me know. :)

Hello and welcome! You have several pins I want, but I don't seem to have anything you want..if you see anything in my traders let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back