• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Mommy_Nikki

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm Nikki. I'm happily married to Jeremy. And I'm a sahm to 3 kids. We're a huge disney family.

Our last trip, May 2008, was our 1st time pin trading. We purchased pins before but never to trade. My daughter, 3 1/2 at the time, really got into trading. We were searching for the princess toddler set. My boys didn't get into as much.

I found this board by accident. I got some bad pins and was trying to search how to spot fakes. I'm happy I found this board. Hopefully I'll learn alot more about pin trading.

Hi and welcome aboard!

I am a new member too, but in the couple of days since I joined I have learned loads from all the wonderful friendly people here especially about fakes and scrappers and how to deal with the criminals responsible for selling these to the public. Everyone here is super friendly and helpful, at leas from my limited experience that is the case ...

Enjoy!

Hi Nikki and welcome to the forum. Finding more about the difference between fakes and legits is what brought me to eventually join too.

welcome to DPF... im still kind of new...and there is lots to learn here... if you want to know about fakes and how to spot them.... look at the post from Dan and Geoff. both guys can help a lot with that stuff

hi and welcome. we are practically neighbors. i live in champaign illinois. if you want to get traders for the kids several people here sell trading lots which are good. do not get them from that auction site(e___), way too many fakes being sold in trader lots there. have you checked out pinpics yet? its a great database that alot of people use. then we can connect our collection and traders to right below our name when we post. we get over to the minor league baseball games sometimes there in indy. if you have any questions feel free to pm me. been collecting now for about 7 years will be glad to help. my pin pic id is jtlucky if you want to check out my chip dale collection. check out chat sometime. trudy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back