• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Help Identify Cast Member LE Pin

PIN ID Help Identify Cast Member LE Pin

mmera09

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e0a404e5da379940eadd5374c2b3f7f1.jpg

Hello everyone, I’m new to pin trading/selling and this forum website in general. I’m slowly dipping my my toes into it as I have a small collection that I’d like to mostly part with. For starters, I have what seems to be a Cast Member Exclusive Pin from Magic Kingdom, produced through the old DisneyShopoing.com website??? This is all a hunch. Your help is much appreciated. Willing to part with it for a fair price.

Pin Size Approximately 1.75x1.5
Backer Card: 3.5x5.5

Thank you in advance!!
e3ba89a2d4493bad7e276eabe8fb00aa.jpg

932d624ec3fe1073af8431b461a70369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution
Based on the front moniker, it looks to be a disney store CM exclusive from 2008; Between 2006-2009, it’s online presence was disneyshopping.com before reverting to disneystore.com. Noting the lack of UPC it’s probably a gift/award they gave to their CM’s at the time.

The Magic Kingdom is a reference to the home park(Disneyland also references itself as the Magic Kingdom) itself versus the very specific WDW park branding. Most likely that’s the reasoning for Sleeping Beauty’s Castle in the pin.
Based on the front moniker, it looks to be a disney store CM exclusive from 2008; Between 2006-2009, it’s online presence was disneyshopping.com before reverting to disneystore.com. Noting the lack of UPC it’s probably a gift/award they gave to their CM’s at the time.

The Magic Kingdom is a reference to the home park(Disneyland also references itself as the Magic Kingdom) itself versus the very specific WDW park branding. Most likely that’s the reasoning for Sleeping Beauty’s Castle in the pin.

Solution

Thank you for the great feedback and insight. After some sleuthing on eBay I found the same pin posted and combined with your info, I have a better sense of what I have and how to part with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back