• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help me find these pins on pinpics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me find these pins on pinpics?

wmcdow

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey guys! I've finished cataloguing my pins...I found about 8 that were scrappers and 7 that I can't seem to find on pinpics. If you could help me find the ID #s for these, I'd appreciate it! Any that can't be found...I'll add them to pinpics myself.

Here's more info to help you locate these pins. Hopefully you have better luck than me :)

Cinderellabration - 2006, LE of 1000
Tinker Bell - 2009, LE 1000
4 parks pin - just says Disney Made in China on the back
Tigger - he's a spring bobblehead I suppose I think it says 2008 (very tiny print) and also says Based on the "Winnie the Pooh works by AA Milne and E.H. Shepard.
Disney 2004 pin - has Dopey, tink, Marie in the front...says Walt Disney World 2004.
Doctors' Day 2010 - Doc and Dopey on front LE 1500
Halloween Tink - 2008, got it at Disneyland.

PS Ignore my messy scratched up desk lol

Attachments

• pins.jpg
    pins.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 32
Pin 46875: WDW - Cinderellabration - First Anniversary
Pin 63156: Trick or Treat 2008 - Tinker Bell in Orange Witch Costume
Pin 75292: Doctors' Day 2010
Pin 36809: Cuties Collection - Tigger (Bobble)

Last edited:
I think the fireworks one is this build a base pin
pin39970

Pin 39970: WDW - Build-a-Pin Base (2004 Fireworks)
as it says it has 3 holes to add on pieces.

Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back