• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help me get my dream puppy- wdw le250 rare jumbo lion king grail 30830 adventures new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me get my dream puppy- wdw le250 rare jumbo lion king grail 30830 adventures new

NikkiW

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:wavey: HELP! I have been wanting a Golden Retriever puppy for a long time now, and someone from my area is going to have puppies available soon for a reasonable price (they are usually very costly, at least around here). :anxious: This is my dream dog. :love:I am selling a grail of mine to help cover costs. Feel good buying this pin, knowing it's going towards a special cause. :x:

It's "
Pin 30830: WDW -AK - Adventures in Pin Trading - Jumbo Pin - Nala & Simba" on Pin Pics.

NEW with everything it originally came with. Includes COA. 100% authentic. I need to get $200 for it. $5 shipping (it will be packaged very well).

Sorry, I don't know why the font type and size is being wacky.

I just want to give a BIG thank you to everyone who was willing to help out and made an offer, and even those who gave best wishes :hug:. Someone actually contacted me, and was willing to pay my original asking price, bless their heart! :love: I plan on getting my puppy this Sunday. I will definitely try to post pics once I get her. Thank You- Mission accomplished! :bigthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back