• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help me get the 3 DSF Mulan Pins? Acquired through friend C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me get the 3 DSF Mulan Pins? Acquired through friend C.

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey Everyone :)
I know I'm taking a long-shot, but I'm hoping that there won't be as much madness for the 3 Mulan pins (2/8/13 @ 9:30 am) and this Lady and Tramp Marquee (2/14/13 @ 9:30 am) as there was for Rapunzel BT and Valentine's Day pins. I've mentioned this before...I live in NYC and unfortunately I don't know anyone in CA that lives near DSF to pick these beautiful pins up for me. I've purchased quite a few pins lately, included the DSF Valentine's Day chocolate box Up and Tangled pins for myself and some for my niece, which were kinda pricey. I've also traded some items I own for pins so I'm a little strapped for cash. If anyone would be kind enough to pick these up for me I would be willing to pay the retail, shipping and any other fees. I can go a little over the retail, but within reason please. I would also be willing to provide the same service for you if ever you need something from the Disney Store, especially the Disney Store in Time Sq. which frequently gets exclusive merchandise (even a few pins). If you think you could help a fellow pin collector/trader out please PM me and we can arrange for me to send you payment for the above mentioned and pictured below pins. I thank you so much in advance for helping or trying to help me out.

Mulan_zpsddfb71f0.jpg
latt_zps1ce0f171.jpg

(Photo's courtesy of TheOtherSteve)

I was able to acquire the Mulan pins. No longer interested in the Lady and the Tramp Marquee.
Thanks to the two who helped me complete my Mulan set C & buckout.
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back