• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HELP NEEDED Pin sale for lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP NEEDED Pin sale for lawyer

sicarius terrosus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've been suddenly hit with a major legal issue, scammed by a con artist & I need to hire a lawyer/lawyers ASAP to keep things from going into a worse hell than they already are.

I've done my best to price a small amount of my pins, this was the most I could do before the stress and weight of this has me too drained to really work on more photos.

Shipping will be 5.95 priority mail to all US addresses for as many pins as you buy

I will try to add much more as I get the strength

Please share with any friends who may be interested as well, it would be immensely appreciated

nightmare1_zpsac5c67b2.jpg

nightmare2_zps3e6b054f.jpg
nightmare3_zpse5f2d246.jpg
nightmarewall2_zpsaabb0e1c.jpg
nightmarewall_zps44d00387.jpg
sttichptn_zps479e7b45.jpg
stitchset1_zpsacbb1090.jpg
princesses_zpsa87a540b.jpg
halloweens_zps03066c61.jpg
jessica_zps85f73cb5.jpg
hauntedmansion_zpsdd2d764a.jpg
compend_zpsa14cdde7.jpg

I added some more stuff to the photobucket and Ithank everyone for the help!!

Also I fixed my pinpics please check my owns, I'll be selling 99% of it prices on pinpics ones to come asap
KumaAndKo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back