• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help to identify already painted Mickey Pin from paint it yourself series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help to identify already painted Mickey Pin from paint it yourself series

Bradley J

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I received Pin 76275: Color Your Own Pins - Mickey and Friends - Mickey Mouse Only
from a castmember in trade in October 2009 that is already painted. It is from the paint it yourself series. The pin looks like it was professionally painted, but not sure how that happened. Do you think someone painted the pin, then traded it away? Or did a castmember paint one as an example of what it could look like, then put it out to trade. Or could it be a fake, and they just couldn't deal with making a pin without color like the authentic pins? The numbers that are printed in ink on the back of the pin are partially worn away, but when I traded for another pin unpainted, the numbers printed seem to match up. I am just trying to figure out where it came from? Anyone with knowledge or an educated guess. (This is my first post, so I hope the picture shows up right)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back