• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroes & villains collection first look

keatalex

Doll Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A eBay page has surfaced with what looks like one of the first sneak peeks we get at this set!!

edit: it sold

Last edited:
Oh wow! So this is a real thing then? I thought it was just a rumor!

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

And, what's up with all these eBay leaks lately? I wonder if Disney will make some official announcements soon because of them.

And here I thought that was just a rumor. The poses in box are kinda... lackluster. But I'm living for the articulated Ursula!

Ariel looks absolutely lovely, but Ursula looks exactly like her 17" self. A little disappointed in that regard.

And, what's up with all these eBay leaks lately? I wonder if Disney will make some official announcements soon because of them.

They might have to, just because this will probably leak the whole line.

And here I thought that was just a rumor. The poses in box are kinda... lackluster. But I'm living for the articulated Ursula!
I love Ursula too!! And agree lackluster is the word for Ariel.

Ariel: I love love the way they did her tail, I probably would've added rhinestones to her fin, but I'm not diggin' the purple rhinestones on the mesh top.
Ursula: I love that she is articulated (that turned me off of the 17" doll) and that her tentacles look more proportionate to her body, but she doesn;t look much different than her 17" doll. :/

I'm also not to big a fan of the poses or the way they are packaged, idk they look smushed together in that tiny case.

Definitely excited to see the rest of the lineup!

Whoa! They's pretty. They could be prettier, but I like them.
I wish they would make the boxes for the sets of two a little bigger though. The couples already looked crammed, but Ariel and Ursula look so crammed, it's like they're in the plastic baggie to carry them while their aquarium gets cleaned :lol:

...oddly, this cramped space seems to have caused them to see eye-to-eye... they seem to be sharing an inside joke, rather than a more expected showdown-stare.

It's not very visible... but I think that their skin is also the shiny skin the LE's have recently had

It's not very visible... but I think that their skin is also the shiny skin the LE's have recently had

Definitely some kind of sheen, I don't know if it's the same or toned down (the usual one seems to usually photograph looking WET, but then again, maybe not always). Maybe they're pearlescent like Mattell's Signature dolls.

Definitely some kind of sheen, I don't know if it's the same or toned down (the usual one seems to usually photograph looking WET, but then again, maybe not always). Maybe they're pearlescent like Mattell's Signature dolls.

They need to get over that now. If Jasmine comes out shiny I will cringe.

Edit: these pictures are NOT MINE. Someone gave them to me from a facebook group apparently.

D23 sticker..

OH BOY HERE WE GO.

11535832_1002070189805918_2969277565235976359_n.jpg

... Well. I feel mixed emotions.

Like "Finally." but also "AUUUGH, ELSA INSTEAD OF ANNA?" and "well thank god i'm going to d23" but "WHAT IF I DONT GET ONE..."

Sigh.

see, I thought the same thing. Yes, Elsa is definitely the star of Frozen but Anna was and IS the main character.. Anna and Hans would have been just as good as Elsa and Hans :(

I already love this set a lot!!! I wish I had money right now! I personally love the Ariel and Ursula set and I love how for once they actually gave Ariel red lips instead of pink. I hope they make Snow White and the queen!

...oddly, this cramped space seems to have caused them to see eye-to-eye... they seem to be sharing an inside joke, rather than a more expected showdown-stare.

I thought that too... they look like best friends. LOL

... Well. I feel mixed emotions.

Like "Finally." but also "AUUUGH, ELSA INSTEAD OF ANNA?" and "well thank god i'm going to d23" but "WHAT IF I DONT GET ONE..."

Sigh.

This set is really cute but yeah, as much as I love Elsa, Anna is the real, true heroine in the story. They probably just put Elsa in because she is more popular.

Please no more shiny!!!!! I'll give them a pass on Ariel and Ursula because they are supposed to be wet, but c'mon enough already.

I will go bankrupt from this!!! There's already so much I want!!! And I don't have anymore room!! I still need more tsum tsums! I need the 17in limited edition ariel! I need disgust! And now this comes along. I hope they make a designer Snow White that doesn't sell out quickly!!! I could just cry lol. This is such an expensive hobby!

Last edited:
If the Elsa/Hans set is the D23 variant, wouldn't it be interesting if they put Anna and Hans together for the normal set? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back