• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Heroes vs. Villains House Sigil Box Set Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Heroes vs. Villains House Sigil Box Set Co-op

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I am trying for the House Sigils box set on my RSP for the pin event. If you are interested in any of the pins below, please comment here. Prices listed include all fees and shipping. I will not collect any payments until I know if I received the set on my RSP.

Note: I am registered for the event but at the Legendary level, which means I will get second pick on the RSP after the Epic Package people. In other words, I am less likely to get the set than those who purchased the Epic Package.

House Sigils Box Set - Item #50 - Price per pin: $38
Ratcliffe: @figment919
Hawkins:
Tremaine: @figment919
De Vil: @figment919
Hopps:
Muntz: @figment919
Hood: @brattyjedi

Last edited:
Since there hasn't been any interest in the Face to Face co-op, I'm dropping that one.

But the House Sigils co-op is still going! The following pins remain to be claimed:

Hopps
Hawkins

Comment here if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back