• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey hey! I'm new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey! I'm new :)

MintyTater

What's good?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, guys! How are ya? I'm Minty and I'm new to the forum. I love collecting Disney pins and I'm a big animation enthusiast.

I collect Pleakley, the Three Caballeros, Oliver and Company, and anything else that strikes my fancy. Soon I hope to find the time to spiff up a signature.

I'd love to chat with you guys! Feel free to message me any time! :)

Hey Minty, it's nice to meet you! :D It's great to see a fellow Pleakley lover, and Welcome to DPF! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! :)

If you need any help with a signature, I can always help out. Just drop me a DM!

Thanks so much for the offer, but when I saw it, I had already started on it :) Does it look alright? I've never done something like this before.

Thanks so much for the offer, but when I saw it, I had already started on it :) Does it look alright? I've never done something like this before.
Hello Minty
Welcome to the forum :wavey:
You're signature looks great , personally I'd slow it down a bit so people have time to read the PinPics numbers easier but that's just me .
Have fun trading
David

Welcome! I agree with David, your siggy would benefit from being slowed down just a little. Otherwise, it looks great! And I love the pin of Pleakley and Cindy, I've never seen it before. Too funny!

Hello Minty
Welcome to the forum :wavey:
You're signature looks great , personally I'd slow it down a bit so people have time to read the PinPics numbers easier but that's just me .
Have fun trading
David

Great feedback, y'all. I slowed it down.
(And that pin is probably the one I will always strive for. I could totally see him saying "Well, one of us has to change!")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back