• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey there, Mouseketeers!

Hey there, Mouseketeers!
Welcome!
Once you are established on the Forum and have met some requirements, you can participate in the Secret Santa exchange too. We do one in July and one in December. It is super fun, and the presents and pins are usually pretty amazing. :) Let your SS know what you celebrate (Christmas, Hanukkah, Solstice, Nothing or Everything) and we try to get each other the appropriate and desired items.

Here is a link to what the rules (typically) are like for a SS event.
Secret Santa July 2022

Here is the thread you can look at to see what we all got this year - posts are still rolling in. :)
What did you get? SS July 2022

Also, if you want a signature badge - try PMing @Purplemandms - she designs them. I haven't seen her on for a while though, about 8mo. If you don't hear from her, I can also try my hand at designing you one. :) I make magnets and buttons too: Forum Badge Magnets

Last edited:
Welcome!
Once you are established on the Forum and have met some requirements, you can participate in the Secret Santa exchange too. We do one in July and one in December. It is super fun, and the presents and pins are usually pretty amazing. :) Let your SS know what you celebrate (Christmas, Hanukkah, Solstice, Nothing or Everything) and we try to get each other the appropriate and desired items.

Here is a link to what the rules (typically) are like for a SS event.
Secret Santa July 2022

Here is the thread you can look at to see what we all got this year - posts are still rolling in. :)
What did you get? SS July 2022

Also, if you want a signature badge - try PMing @Purplemandms - she designs them. I haven't seen her on for a while though, about 8mo. If you don't hear from her, I can also try my hand at designing you one. :) I make magnets and buttons too: Forum Badge Magnets
Thank you so much for the links! I've loved reading through them and seeing everyone's likes/loves and gifts. I hope I will qualify for the December Secret Santa!

Back