• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

UnderTheSea

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I've been lurking the past few days and figured it was time to post a bit. I mostly collected pins from 2002-2008, since then I've concentrated on other collectibles (statues, barbies, etc). I found this forum while looking for ways to display my pins.

My favorite movie is The Little Mermaid, I've loved it since I was an infant. I love most Disney things, but I limit my collection to The Little Mermaid due to funds and space; although Rapunzel is really testing my strength. Ariel is my favorite, but I also love getting uncommon characters such as Chef Louis.

In my pin book I mostly have Little Mermaid and holiday pins, although I have a fair bit of Stitch, Tink, and Tigger/Eeyore.

I really wish the disney store would start selling pins again in the malls and expand their online collection.

DS.com does sell pins, but they're frequently in sets, around $15, mystery pins, and now they've got a bunch of D23 and vinylmation ones. They also tend to focus on the fab 5, tinkerbell, and park pins (example- the 2012 disneyworld pins, which I'd only buy if I went to WDW this year).
It would be nice to have a little variety at reasonable prices, like the ones UK disney recently got (although idk how much they cost).

I used to get pins from disney store, ds.com, disney auctions, 2 trips to WDW, and ebay. Now I'm basically down to ebay (and trading, but I don't have much to trade).

*edit*
(in my original post I said I wish disney store would expand their online selection, not that they didn't sell any)

Last edited:
New to this forum. I have been out of trading for a bit, but looking to trade for some HGs or possibly unload my collection (traders and keepers). In the past, I collected: Fire, HM, Disneyland signs, attractions, Club 33, cats, bunnies, PoC, Castles, Stitch, Walt Quotes, E-Tickets, Cooking, Maleficent, Chernabog, Villains, GWP Map sets, and Working days. I primarily have older pins, LE, DA, CM with a rack scattered here and there.

Welcome to forum I love the little mermaid also only got one pin so far though. I wish I could narrow down to collection a certain character but its just so difficult :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back