• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

ballet shoes

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!!

My names Jacqui and I've been into pin trading for about a year and a half now methinks. My best friend tried her very hardest to get me into it for the best part of a year but I had so many other expensive and time consuming hobbies that it didn't happen for a while but it was on our last trip to Disneyland Paris last January that I finally fell in love.

I collect Prince John, Robin Hood in general, Horned King, Randall Boggs, Sebastian, Lumiere, Belle and Beast together, Belle and Jack Skellington. I'm also going to start an Island of Namoombu collection after getting that amazing Prince John/King Leonidas Disey Soda Fountain Pin. Having my main collection as mainly niche themes can be kinda hard sometimes but at least they're easily obtainable niche for the most part.

Everyone I've met through pin trading has been very friendly and I've made some brilliant friends through it :) Nice to meet you all!

Hi Jacqui
Welcome to DPF!!,are you on Pinpics.com..I would love to see what you are trading,and I might have something you need

Last edited:
Hi Jacqui
Welcome to DPF!!,are you on Pinpics.com..I would love to see what you are trading,and I might have something you need

Thanks for the welcome :) I am on Pinpics but I need to seriously sort out my trades and wants list as they haven't been updated for the longest time. I'll definately do this sometime this week as it's been needing doing for some time now. When its complete I#ll post my ID :)

:) Yay Jacqui! Your Wants list has so many cool pins in it. I hope you're able to make lots of trades via DPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back