• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Belgium

Liekeuh

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

As a lil' girl I was totally crazy about Disney. 20 years later, I'm still crazy about Disney :p

Recently, I've been doing some cleaning at my mom's house and found something I didn't see in a long time... My pins collection. Besides some coca-cola's and other advertising pins, I found these...

I remember purchasing the black one, it was on the opening day of Disney Land Paris, this is about a 3h drive from where I live.

The other 10 (except from Mini in the corner) are from a local store action in the mid '90 in Belgium.

Now since I found those, I've been wondering about the value.. I have no idea if anyone can help me with it, but it's worth trying...

Greetings !!!

Hi! How fun you found your old pin collection. As far as value, probably check Ebay and see what they are currently going for - also check sold items. Good luck!

Ah, the Delhaize pins I believe? ^^

Didn't knew about these untill about 3-4 months ago, when someone showed them on FB.

Welcome neighbour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back