• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from South West UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from South West UK!

Takeo7789

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm totally new to Disney pins and it looked like joining this forum would be a good way to get into them! I'm going to WDW in October for the 4th time although I haven't been for years and I wanted something fun to collect whilst over there and so now you can see why I'm here. When I mentioned this to my dad he said he already had a pin someone else had given him when they went a few years ago (a Mickie Steamboat Willie).

As far as collecting themes goes, I would like to get some park specific ones when I'm out there. Otherwise I like Cars, Toy Story and Monsters Inc. and I'm assuming I'm going to like Wreck-It Ralph when it's out as other choices for 'collections'.

Sadly I don't have anything to trade for a while so I'm going to sit on the sidelines mainly and enjoy the talk!

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

If you have any questions about pins or planning your (almost certainly) fabulous trip to WDW, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

Hi welcome to the forums, Where abouts in the Southwest are you from? Im from portsmouth and we have a group that meets everyso often at the Southampton store for trading a get together and some trading, the next one is on the 13th May.
Fiona

Ahh still more welcomes, this place is way nice :p I'm from Torquay tinkerbell :) Thanks for the invite, it might be a little bit out of my way until I get myself set up with a collection but I'll look out for other south UK events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back