• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

    We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

    Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

    Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
  • DPF Member Pins NOW AVAILABLE!
    Head on over to the Official Announcement to secure your pin today!

Hi from Sweden

Hi from Sweden

RoxyHime

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Messages
79
Hello everyone! I’m Roxy from Sweden, it’s nice to meet you all!

I've been collecting Disney pins and stuff from Disney from n on since 2011, but took a long break from Disney collecting, and now I'm slowly getting back into the hobby again. ☺️ My current focus is on Kingdom Hearts, especially the Disney Parks exclusive Keyblade pins, as well as anything I adore, to be fair!


I also have a soft spot for LE pins, like the Heroines profile pins, my faves from that series are Rapunzel and Ariel but tbh they are all so cute and I want them all, lmao! And of course, that enormous D23 2026 Princess pin caught my eye too, it’s absolutely gorgeous and ridiculously pricey! 😂💕

Looking forward to discovering new pins and connecting with fellow collectors again!

Happy collecting! 🏰✨
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome!

Now is either a great or a terrible time to be a Kingdom Hearts collector, depending on how you see it! Lots of new pins are coming out for you, but they all seem to be instantly very expensive as opposed to previously when there were few pins coming out but they were more under the radar so the prices were more reasonable.
 
Back
Top