• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi I'm new:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new:)

Manta

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! My sister (MarieGrace on here) told me about this forum, so I decided to join too.:) I don't have any Disney pins, but I want to get some.;)

My username is Manta because I love roller coasters and Manta at SeaWorld Orlando is my favorite. IT IS AWESOME!:)
I also really like the Brady Bunch.

I can't wait to meet everyone here!

Welcome, Manta!

I love roller coasters as well, but I haven't seen that one! Last one I went on there was The Kraken, I think? Is Manta new?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll love collecting!

Thanks for all the welcomes!! :)

@Ninpin-Awesome, another roller coaster fan!;) Kraken WAS cool, but I liked Manta more. Manta opened in 2009, so I guess it's sort of new.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back