• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

Sunflower12

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I joined back in August and have posted a bit but never got around to posting an introduction. I'm here to rectify that!

I got into pin trading before my recent trip to WDW back in September 2016. I got bit by the Disney bug hard and now I'm planning another trip next September. The goal is to be much better versed in pin trading to be able to do it in the parks with non cast members without making a total fool of myself ;)

I love Up (especially Dug), Tiana, Beauty and the Beast, and Lady and the Tramp the most. Excited to start diving into pin trading online!

Nice to meet you guys :)

haha glad I'm slowly making a name for myself! Although I feel like I mostly stalk the DSF pick ups board...while cursing myself for not living in Cali :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back