• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)
Ah, I always assume if people live near the parks they visit often. ^_^; I hope you enjoy your visit! Make sure to ride the Haunted Mansion. XD I might be going to Disneyland Paris this year... maybe, unsure at the moment but I'm very excited if we do get to go. Phantom Manor is one of my favourites too.

Thank you! I will definitely be riding the Haunted Mansion! :) Wow I hope you get to go. That would be so much fun! :D

Yes indeed! XD I definitely need more pins of Ezra! There's a new one going to be released in a, what looks to be, Haunted Mansion mystery set at WDW; but I have no idea when its going to be released... sometime this year I think.

Last edited:
Actually yes there are a few good ones on there at the moment now that you mention it. o_O I'm having to watch my funds at the moment but I might have to buy some in the near future. XD

I do want to buy some traders but then keep seeing Haunted Mansion pins I like and buying those instead. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back