• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI!!!

PinBeuty11

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hello everyone!! My name is Amethyst and I can't believe I never knew about this place, thanks to my friend who mentioned it. My mom and I have been collecting pins for about 7yrs now and 2yrs ago I dragged my fiance into it as well, although he has become a bit of a bigger fanatic than me :lol:, its nice to have someone that likes to trade as well living with me. Its been great and I'm glad to have finally found a place where I can be with others that feel like me about pins. Well beside pins I also scrapbook and read a lot.. I like to make new friends and trade whenever possible, its like christmas when I trade for that pin i've been searching for. Which there are several of :lol:.. Well I can talk forever so I'll cut here and say I look forward to meeting many of you and becoming friends.

Hi and welcome!!!!!!!

Depending on what you read, we may be able to do some book swapping! :) I tend to read a book once and then I am done with it.

If your interested in trading pins or books, let me know. :)

Again welcome and we are pleased to have you here!!!

Vicki

Welcome! You're going to enjoy meeting these folks!

You're lucky that your significant other is an assertive trader. I have to do all the work for my family.

I've meet some great people so far and they live in my area which is great. My guy loves trading pins, he's almost worst than I am.. I'm trying to get him to sign up but to no avail its still me.. He'll change his mind once i get my pin it forward pins..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back