• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Highly Wanted Stitch Pin #12499 Playing the Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Highly Wanted Stitch Pin #12499 Playing the Ukulele

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey All,
I'm gonna try my first trade auction. I really wasn't sure which pin to start with but it looks like pins that have high wants are a good bet here n_n

pin12499th200

I have a picture of it here in my trading post (above is the just the pinpics for reference): http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...-Trading-Bag-LE-s-Vintage-and-More!-IMG-Heavy

For those interested here is the Wanted/Traders available info: 151 Wanting/ 20 Trading

Starts Today:
May 28th and ENDS June 1st at 8am (GMT+2 which is Paris France Time)
(I would end it on the 31st but since I live in a much different timezone than most I thought I'd come back to it the next morning for me.)

Pins I'm interested in, in order:
Gargoyles (TV series)
Tron
Rocketeer
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Kingdom Hearts
Disney Afternoon Series pins (Ex: Duck Tales, Tales Spin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, Gummi Bears, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Bonkers)
DLP Cast Lanyard Refersher Pins (Those from the wanted pins on pinpics, mostly older ones)
Meet the Robinsons
LE's are acceptable
Any other pins on my Wanted list here on pinpics: http://pinpics.com/member.php?t=w&uid=51754&keyword=&pg=1 or look me up under Rvaya.

Anything that's not the above I'd prefer if they were of things like BATB, The Rescuers Down Under, Robin Hood, Oliver & Co., Dumbo, Brave, Frozen.)

I can't seem to edit the post but I meant to say that US traders can send to my US address and those in Europe can send directly to me here in France.

Gotta love Stitch, I'll bid:

pin7436th200

Pin 7436 100 Years of Dreams #28 The Emperor's New Groove

oh great! Thanks for the bid :)

So far I value it as:
1. TBird (I've actively been trying to get this pin recently.)
2. Purplemandms

I'll be going to bed my time but I'll be checking and giving final word at 8am my time tomorrow morning (Paris timezone GMT+2). Please feel free to bid or add on while I'm not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back