• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HKDL World of Evil Mystery Set trading thread

HKDL World of Evil Mystery Set trading thread

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hey Everyone

Here's what I have for trade :)

I have a full set so I'm happy to trade for anything on my Wants list .
2 x King Candy
2 x Chernabog
1 x Evil Queen
1 x Mother Gothel
1 x Lady Tremaine
1 x Stromboli
1 x Queen of Hearts
1 x Scar
1 x Shere Khan
1 x Gaston
1 x Claude Frollo

On Hold
1 x Evil Queen
1 x Maleficent
1 x Chernabog

I'm in the UK so I'd prefer to trade multiples to save on postage

Last edited:
Thanks for all the interest people , I'm going through PM's and PinPics TR's now . A few are on hold (see first post)
Just FYI I'm intending to take a break from trading for a while , my boss is leaving so I'm not going to have as much spare time whilst I do her job and mine , so if my PinPics trade assist is off you can contact me here and I'll take a look when I get the chance .

Updated the list of those I still have , still waiting on a couple of responses .
I spoke to the person who got them for me , apparently the King Candy is not as common as the rest (she opened 12 packs and only got 1) so I guess I lucked out there .

Back