• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Holiest Grail pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL Holiest Grail pin
pin66419th200

Pin 66419 WDW - This is Love Framed Pin Set (Safe in His Arms) - Cinderella in Rags Only

Easily. But I'll literally never get it. Part of a LE 50 framed set. :(

I know it seems that way, but if you look long and hard enough, you eventually will find one! I didn't believe it either, but people do break those framed sets up.

Easily my ultimate holiest of holy grails that I would pass out from pure happiness is
Pin 27876: WDW - This is Love Framed Pin Set (Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust).
LE 25 frame set and by far my most favorite tiger lily pin. I already know 2 people who personally own this frame set and will never part with it so it's more like an LE 23. Hehee.

My holiest grail is quite possibly the most impossible too. It's #85996, the Rapunzel designer pin. It's probably never gonna happen, because traders are asking $500 for it, but it's still on my wants list. Bit more realistic would be #92499, designer Mother Gothel, it's on second place.

When I saw this thread I told myself there would only be one, but I'm going to make it two, but really there is one pin I want more than any other, but I feel even less likely to get it than the other impossible one I want.
pin37573

#1 37573

pin58382

#2 58382 (I know it is silly to think that this pin is more obtainable than the Peter Pegasus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back