• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Holy Grail Acquisitions: DA St. Patrick's Day Stitch UPDATE WITH PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Grail Acquisitions: DA St. Patrick's Day Stitch UPDATE WITH PICTURES

kidup

What's your damage?
Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Just to follow up as I had promised, here are pics f the actual pin. I must say that pictures don't do this pin justice. I have collected many Disney auction pins, and while they are beautiful, this pin made my jaw drop. He is absolutely gorgeous. It is a big, heavy pin and the colors are amazing. To add to the excitement, the pin is brand new. It was never taken out of its original packaging. Sigh. I know what I'm going to wear on my messenger bag for St. Patricks day.
68d9dc6a.jpg

f0608e08.jpg

3b3c6ecd.jpg

Hey everyone.
I love reading about all the pins everybody gets. It's really exciting:p. I used to be an avid collector of Stitch pin and had a pretty big DA collection. Unfortunately, I had to give up trading because of a few hardships in the family and sold most of my pins to help out. I'm glad to say that I'm back 100% and happy to start collecting. Since I told myself I would move away from stitch pins, I decided to just collect some of my stitch grails. Maybe it was a sign (lol crazy I know), but I was finally able to get two of my most wanted stitch pins. They came at a price, but at one That i could afford. So thank you everyone for the help and I'm glad to be back.

FINALLY!!!!!
Disney Auctions St. Patrick's day Stitch
73972598.jpg

And
b788cab9.jpg

I will take pictures as soon as they get here next week.

Last edited:
Wow! These are two really great Stitch pins, and they are large pins, which I love. I see the St. Patricks as Stitch being more naughty and mischievous than angry...lol
Congrats and enjoy them!

It's a great pin breadnbutterflies
I would highly recommend the pin if your husband collects st. Patties pins. It is a gorgeous pin. It took me almost 3 years to find it at a reasonable price. Everyone wanted $200 or more for it.

It's a great pin breadnbutterflies
I would highly recommend the pin if your husband collects st. Patties pins. It is a gorgeous pin. It took me almost 3 years to find it at a reasonable price. Everyone wanted $200 or more for it.

i understand reasons for the high prices on pins but sometimes you look at the digits and your like are you serious.

Wow! You are right, the PinPics image does not do this pin justice! I hope to see it one day in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back