• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Holy Grail and other Newbie Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL Holy Grail and other Newbie Questions!

MissyAmerica

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
The forum isn't letting me post in some of the categories (Wanted/Selling for example). Does anyone know why?

Second, I am BRAND new to this. I have about 20 pins total :sad:... I am wondering if Disney has a catalogue or something they send out that shows where and when LE pins will be released.

LAST! My collection is mainly anything that has to do with Triplets, BUT my one true holy grail happens to be the pin below. Can someone help me find it? I would trade all 20 pins for the one :p

Lost%20Pin_zps3jclatd7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi! So to answer your question about why you can't post in the wanted/selling categories, you have to have a certain amount of posts (I believe it's 30) and be a member for a certain amount of time I think before being able to start your own selling/trading thread

Also every month disneyland and disney world release flyers with what pins will be released that month and on what day

Can I just say that I LOVE your Holy Grail!!!
I've been searching for that pin for a while as well with no luck :(
I wish you good luck with your search!

Ahhh! That makes me sad, I hope we both find one very soon! Do you happen to know of any other "Lost" pins? I can't imagine there was only one style made!

Ahhh! That makes me sad, I hope we both find one very soon! Do you happen to know of any other "Lost" pins? I can't imagine there was only one style made!

I believe this is the only official Disney Lost pin. However there were at least few others that were licensed by ABC and released elsewhere.
Here they are:

!BZD7(cw!2k~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8!BKkzs7nFp!~~_12.JPG

!B3GHEV!!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKkQEyMlmGwqjBMk8PL)l+g~~_12.JPG
This is the only one I currently own.

images
I'm pretty sure this one was released at Innoventions in EPCOT. It popped up on ebay some time ago and unfortunately I missed out on it :(

There were a few more LOST pins back in the day such as:

Pin 38810 DLR - Minnie's Moonlit Madness 2005 - Lost & Desperate in DCA

Pin 42447 DisneyShopping.com - Lilo & Stitch 'Gone'

Pin 45426 DLR - Cast Exclusive - Flash Back Series - Stitch in Lost

I believe this is the only official Disney Lost pin. However there were at least few others that were licensed by ABC and released elsewhere.
Here they are:

!BZD7(cw!2k~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8!BKkzs7nFp!~~_12.JPG

!B3GHEV!!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKkQEyMlmGwqjBMk8PL)l+g~~_12.JPG
This is the only one I currently own.

images
I'm pretty sure this one was released at Innoventions in EPCOT. It popped up on ebay some time ago and unfortunately I missed out on it :(

I just died a little. Those are bloody gorgeous! Looks like my Holy Grail list just got bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back