• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Holy pinpics day batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy pinpics day batman!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So I just thought I would pe up a little whoop up in here. Now it's not very often that I get replies off of pin pics, but I suppose if you send out 200+ requests over a weekend you're bound to get some replies, and what a happy happy weekend of trading I have had! OMG seriously I have never done so much trading in my life lol! Okay I didn't get any grails or anything but I filled some really big holes in my collection and have walked away with 12 pins from 4 different traders and I am doing my first ever trade to Japan! Which may not be a big deal but I am quite excited that I am sending a pin off to the big J! I am just so excited that I have made so many trades!Have any of you guys had a good weekend of trading? I think maybe memorial day has brought out the best in people. Also, I didn't only get 4 replies I got a few but it was for the same pin so I had to turn a few people down. It was just lovely to get somepi pics replies for once!

I'm so glad you got some replies. It's frustrating to send out trade requests and not hear back. So what are you getting?

Well I am getting!

[pinpics]84757[/pinpics]

I don't collect POTC but I have wanted this pin since it was released so was glad ot get a trade for it!

[pinpics]80847[/pinpics]

I only recently decided I was collecting fifi / fifi with pluto / dinah, this is the one coming from Japan hehe!

[pinpics]70024[/pinpics]

I didn't have a very good time in florida but, I did get to go on my first ever disney rides and haunted mansion was one of them. I purchased the Minnie one while I was over there and wanted the rest of the set!

and finally this big ol trade!

[pinpics]2791[/pinpics]

[pinpics]2793[/pinpics]

[pinpics]14925[/pinpics]

[pinpics]70026[/pinpics]

[pinpics]70027[/pinpics]

[pinpics]88728[/pinpics]

[pinpics]1614[/pinpics]

[pinpics]68802[/pinpics]

I am very pleased to be filling some gaps. It is getting very expensive to post over to the USA so I will probably be stopping fairly soon which is sad but I am so very happy to be making all of these trades!

awes, no fun Judy </3!

I think I just sent out so many requests this time that I was bond to get a few back XD! If only the one person who is active would reply to my requests for the oliver marquee!

I am very glad to have made so many trades though I don't think I have ever done so many in a oner!

Yus, I actually did a trade with the guy whom I am trading the 8 with before so I know he is legit ^_^! The others are new to me but all have good refs.

Fingers crossed they all make it to me. I'm still waiting on the friendship day pins I purchased off of ebay a month ago. I am thinking they are lost which means I need to put them back on my wants list. Very annoying! The joys of living in the UK!

Congrats! Those are some great pins. Those Lady pins are super cute. I have the Black Pearl pin and I just love it.
I feel your pain on the overseas shipping. It's gone up a ton over here too. I really have to want the pin, or make a multi-trade, to justify the cost to ship out of the country anymore.

Oh wow! Congrats and great job on all your trades! Love the Black Pearl pin, haven't seen it before. Sending good luck to you on their safe shipping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back