• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Hot Grail: Pin 100486: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2014 - Elsa - Frozen w/ BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Hot Grail: Pin 100486: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2014 - Elsa - Frozen w/ BONUS

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Well, we are a little under 2 weeks before Christmas, and it seems I have been on Santa's nice list. To celebrate my "promotion" (psst - look to the left, LOL); I decided to do another auction, and keeping with my last one's Frozen theme, I give you:

Pin 100486: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2014 - Elsa
pin100486

Some stats about it from PinPics:
Class: Disney Pins
Origin: Walt Disney World
Type: Public
Limited Edition: 750 Pins
SKU Number: 400008316491
Original Price: $15.95
Released: April 22nd, 2014
Retired: April 22nd, 2014
Categories: Feature Film; Hinged; Series; Sparkle/Glitter
Members Trading: 69 - I am one of these 69
Members Wanting: 396

Some info from it's PinPics' Listing:
This limited edition pin commemorates Disney Trading Night and features a hinged element that reveals Elsa from Frozen. Inside features Elsa with her hair down in her blue snow queen gown. She is in front of a sparkly blue background. On the front of the pin when closed, it says PTN in a special design with a blue and gold colored front. When opened on the other side, it says Walt Disney World engraved.

The pin comes on it's original card

Rules of the Auction:
1) All Bids must be placed by Friday 12/19/14, 9:00 PM PST Time. A winner will be posted early on 12/20 (not too early though, LOL). If the boards are down for any form of extended period of time, the auction will be extended accordingly.
2) All Bids MUST be posted in this thread, please no PM bids.
3) If I have any questions about a bid, I will PM the poster (i.e. does it come on it's card, etc)
4) You may change your bid at any time before the deadline
5) I will try to do a leader board at least once a day!

Items I am Looking for/Not Looking for:
1) I realize I have a "Limited" want list going after Scrooge McDucks, so I am open to non want list offers! Feel free to show me something I might be missing by not collecting!
2) I do not collect Hidden Mickeys!
3) Scrooges, Disney Themed Star Wars, Characters as other Characters, and Sorcerer Mickeys are our primary collections
4) Even if I have a pin as one of my collection items, feel free to consider offering it. It might work as a trader for one of our other wants!
5) I am thinking of starting new sub collections, like Marquees, Beloved Tales, Characters as other characters, Jessicas as pins, POMHs, etc, so I am open to ideas!
6) This is a chance to win a highly sought after pin!!

To help those see what I am looking for:
PinPics ID: Broncobilly83's wants

Feel free to post/PM any QUESTIONS you might have and I will respond ASAP. Good Luck to everyone and have fun!

Now in my title, I mentioned a bonus, but I am not going to reveal that just quite yet, LOL. You see, the auction ends on 12/19 and as that is an important day (at least to me, LOL), I will reveal the bonus closer to the end of the auction, but it is a good one, and keeping with the Frozen fun!

I don't know that I'll have what you're looking for, but for now I'll bid pin 86078

And pin 65078

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Sorry, that didn't come through. That was Pin 86078: D23 Expo 2011 - Donald Duck in Costume as Woody

pin86078

and Pin 67501: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Cats Series - Cheshire Cat

pin67501

As I will be tied up for the rest of today, I wanted to post our first leader board. This one was hard to do as I am uncertain about one of the pins (not well known to me). Right now, I have the board at:

1) mattspins
1) Jvsetg
2) GoofyinMadison

I do not know a lot about Pin 67501: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Cats Series - Cheshire Cat so as I do a little more digging, I might rank the board differently

It's pretty awesome, actually. It's an le250. 6 trading (one is me) and 73 wanting.

I'll bid from your want list.
Pin 100714-WDI Sorcerer Mickey Meteors
100715-WDI " " Wave's.
100716-WDI " " Flying Book's.
100717-WDI " " Shooting Star's

Monday has come and gone, and I have survived the company Christmas Party. Time for a new leader board, and as of 6:00 PM EST, the board is

1) d.ducks
2) mattspins
2) Jvsetg
3) GoofyinMadison

I'd raise my bid, but I don't think I can compete with that bid from d.ducks. Fantastic bid! Those are awesome pins! Good luck everyone!

I'll give this a try:
Pin 89875: DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Mouseketeers
Pin 97857: DLP - Anna & Elsa Heart Pin
Pin 38381: WDW - Happiest Pin Celebration On Earth (Aladdin Makes A Wish) Artist Choice/Dangle/3D
Pin 57139: WDW - White Glove- Aladdin and Abu ( Slider/ Dangle )

With a little more than 3 days left, the board stands at

1) d.ducks
2) Clara9271
3) mattspins
3) Jvsetg

I figure I will announce the bonus sometime on Thursday :wavey:

A little more than 2 days to go, and the bonus is less than 24 hours from being revealed!!!

With a little over 24 hours to go, it is time to reveal the bonus. However, there is a slight hiccup with the bonus.

My original idea for the bonus was going to be Pin 106614 Gingerbread House Collection 2014 – Contemporary Resort - Frozen, but the current high bidder actually traded with me for that pin last week, so I do not know if they want another, so I will give the winner their choice for the bonus:

Either

Pin 106614 Gingerbread House Collection 2014 – Contemporary Resort - Frozen

or

Hallmark 2014 Keepsake Ornament Queen Elsa

A little under 7 hours to go. I had a couple of PMs today asking me to look at your traders, and while I did not pick specific pins, I hope I gave a few people some ideas!

With their winning bid of

Pin 100714-WDI Sorcerer Mickey Meteors
100715-WDI " " Wave's.
100716-WDI " " Flying Book's.
100717-WDI " " Shooting Star's

The winner is D.Ducks, who has opted to take Pin 106614 Gingerbread House Collection 2014 – Contemporary Resort - Frozen as their bonus. Thanks to all who bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back