• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hot Topic Shipping Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Topic Shipping Buddy

Zanna

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi guys,

Does anyone on here shop at Hot Topic? There are two Disney tank tops that I'm desperate for but shipping to the UK is ridiculous :( Would anyone on here kindly pick me up the Aladdin and Little Mermaid tops in a size medium? I will of course pay all the fees etc. I'm not sure how to add a picture but these are the tops

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Fe...ney+Aladdin+Jasmine+Girls+Tank+Top-343039.jsp

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Wh...+Mermaid+Ariel+Eric+Girls+Tank+Top-309755.jsp

Thank you :wiggle: If anyone wants anything from my end let me know!

Would you like thme bought from the store then shipped? They may not have them in store..so you'll have to pay shipping + shipping again haha

I'll gladly go looking for you guys though.

I just saw these the other day and was thinking of getting the Ariel one for myself. :)

I live near a Hot Topic store and was possibly going to the mall tomorrow...if I see these tops there I can pick them up for you...just PM me if no one else has offered to get them for you yet. :)

I wish I had a hot topic contact they have so much awesome stuff.

We don't even have a woolworths anymore :(

Hot Topic is down the street from me.. So if in the future, you need anything, just PM me, Id gladly go looking for it for you... :)

Ohmigosh I'm so sorry for hijacking Zannas thread but if anyone would like to help me out too I'd be soooo grateful! I can't stop looking at that Aladdin top!!! X

Thank you guys, you're all so nice! I've asked PrincessBecky to have a look for me since she might be going tomorrow but if they don't have them in store I don't mind paying shipping to get them online. Thanks so much everyone! :hsd: :wiggle:

The Aladdin one is now sold out online in a medium :( Hopefully they'll have them in store!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT ALADDIN TOP

BRB DYING

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute omg ;~;

If anyone can find this in a small or medium (once everyone else is taken care of, of course ;)), please let me know... oh my goodness it's beautiful *_*

So my LOCAL store closest to me has the following:

Aladdin ~ Small and Large http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ap...ney+Aladdin+Jasmine+Girls+Tank+Top-343039.jsp

Beauty and the Beast ~ Sold Out

Snow White ~ Order only in store http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ap...ney+Snow+White+Kiss+Girls+Tank+Top-309793.jsp

Little Mermaid ~ Order only in store http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Wh...+Mermaid+Ariel+Eric+Girls+Tank+Top-309755.jsp

She said they get shipments throughout the week, but have NO CLUE what they will be receiving. I will continue to call, and I will call the next nearest store also. I will post the updates as I get them. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
You're welcome IadoreWDW! I saw them yesterday by chance and almost died!

Wow, thank you niknaxx for checking! Do you know if you have to pay to order in store? Thank you for keeping us updated, looks like quite a few of us are after these tops now :lol:

i ordered the snow white and aladdin ones a few days ago. can't wait to get them! they look gorgeous. i really hope they re-stock the beauty and the beast one and have the little mermaid one available still--i'm not sure if i want to get the little mermaid one now or wait to see if beauty and the beast re-stocks so i can order them together and avoid having to pay shipping 3 times.....i hope they release more--they're so beautiful.

Wow, thank you niknaxx for checking! Do you know if you have to pay to order in store? Thank you for keeping us updated, looks like quite a few of us are after these tops now :lol:

I am pretty sure one would have to pay in the store when ordering. I am HOPING that they ship to the store so one wouldn't have to pay shipping costs on it :) :pooh:

I am going to call a few other stores along my travel path and see what they have... When I have an accurate count, I will repost... I would be happy to pick any up this weekend if I find an adequate supply that everyone needs :) I know sizes are limited so... crossing fingers...

Just an idea for all you UK girls after these- to try and cut costs, would someone like to receive one big package with all the shirts and mail them out to the recipients from there? :) I am more than willing to do that if this order comes through okay, or someone else can take charge- and thank you niknaxx for doing this for all of us! :D :hug:

I have all those tops from Forever 21! The Oxford Street store has them, I bought mine just before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back