• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hot Toys Up Carl and Russell Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys Up Carl and Russell Figures

Zanna

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,

I'm desperately looking for the Carl and Russell figures released by Hot Toys a few years ago. If any body wants to sell them or knows where I can get them please let me know. Any help finding these would be much appreciated :)

30bp6it.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi,

I'm desperately looking for the Carl and Russell figures released by Hot Toys a few years ago. If any body wants to sell them or knows where I can get them please let me know. Any help finding these would be much appreciated :)

30bp6it.jpg
[/IMG]

Good luck that's super cute.... I saw on ebay that there's a snow globe of up but they are charging $400 bucks! Way out of my price range but super cute

Good luck that's super cute.... I saw on ebay that there's a snow globe of up but they are charging $400 bucks! Way out of my price range but super cute
Thank you :D Ebay have some amazing up things but most are crazy prices. I'd love a snowglobe too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back