• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How do you make a changing signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you make a changing signature

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Hi guys! I was wondering if someone could tell me how to make the signature that changes pictures, do I just make a couple different ones then find some GIF creator online??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I think that's what most people are doing. If you are Photoshopped skilled, you could even make a GIF on there by watching some videos. I did and combined it with a Little Mermaid clip! Then editing some layers and putting the pins on them, I created my signature!

Your signature is the most creative I have seen!!!

Yes you can just make the images you want and put it in an online gif maker, I tried
it too but you will het a mark on in. I do have a program for it. If you send me the images I could make the gif for you

Your signature is awesome!!

Yes you can just make the images you want and put it in an online gif maker, I tried
it too but you will het a mark on in. I do have a program for it. If you send me the images I could make the gif for you

I might take you up on that! I just have to make the other picture can I send them to the email you gave me for your paypal??

Aw thank you guys so much for the compliments!! I worked hard on it so I'm glad you guys like it!

Yours is awesome!

But back to the question, yes - make the images (frames) you want in the animated gif all the same size; check the sig guidelines for exact px by px dimensions; and then you can use an online gif animator (like http://gifmaker.me/ ) or send it to someone to animated for you. Animating it isn't that difficult. The hard part is making the frames you want.

Ok so I made the images, the gif creator, now I'm stuck. I've tried linking to the created gif, downloading then uploading the file and it doesn't work. Please help?

Great question!!! :bigthumb: I just started trying to make signatures today, and was wondering the same thing! :lol: Thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.