• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How Long Have You Been Seriously Collecting/Trading Pins?

How long have you seriously been collecting/trading pins?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Between 1 and 2 years

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Between 2 and 5 years

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • Between 5 and 7 years

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • Between 7 and 10 years

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • More than 10 years

Votes: 18 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How Long Have You Been Seriously Collecting/Trading Pins?
So long that I often weep at the very thought of explaining it to coworkers and relatives. 8 years, to be exact.

I only discovered pin trading 2-3 years ago and probably started seriously trading after the first D23 Expo. I think it was there that I first traded with a non-CM.

I've been collecting since my visit to Disneyland in November 2005. I started with just collecting Stitch, Lion King, a few random pins and 50th pins. I really haven't gone too far away from those few areas of pins I collect other then to add to the list Cast Member pins (That started in November 2006, when I started working in the park).

I've mostly always just traded online and with Cast Members but I'm slowly starting to trade with more people out in the park at the same time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back