• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How should I arrange these pins? pics inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How should I arrange these pins? pics inside...

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I have no idea how to organize these pins in my small pin book for the Villains event... Should I put like pins together (BTs with other BTs, Gomes with Gomes)? Or organize by theme (all Up pins together)? Or maybe by value? Any insight would be nice. Sorry for the huge pictures

photo2_zps70cd67a5.jpg

photo_5_zps1764b737.jpg

photo_2_zpsd3e29d5e.jpg

photo_7_zps95ab78d4.jpg

photo_zps90c550ca.jpg

photo_3_zps57e141af.jpg

photo_8_zpsef85edbf.jpg

photo_6_zpsd3f4c48e.jpg

photo_1_zpsac465d1b.jpg

photo_4_zps930b07f9.jpg

Last edited:
Excuse me as I die over my holy grail Sleeping Beauty pin...
You will be mine one day, somehow..
Amazing haul!

Oh you did great for sure! I've always loved the Tink Gomes. :) Wishing for the day that thing settle down for me and I can invest more in my hobbies. :) GL at the event!

This is the first year we're going to set up our pins up for trading. I would think organizing them by Pin group (Gomes, BT, etc) would be the best display. Good luck trading & if you have that Stitch Sandcastle left, let me know what it would take to trade for it....it's one of my 2 grails :x:

Last edited:
First off I want to say those are AWESOME pins. And secondly you have organized them just fine. PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back