• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Howdy! Trimming down the traders inventory....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy! Trimming down the traders inventory....

Spectromen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi all, I'm really more of a collector than a trader so I want to reduce the inventory. Please check out the pic (they're all on pinpics - Spectroman71 as well as more), check my wants, and let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks! Oh, and ignore the sleeping cat. LOL
pins_zpsa5ea0d71.jpg
[/IMG]

Well, there are a ton here that I want! I show only one match to your wants though, and it is my single Dalmatians PODM :( let me know if you see anything you like!

I collect icon pins and love retro mickey/minnie. check my traders if you could :wiggle:
Sorry, didn't see anything. :sad: I have several other retro Mickeys too that aren't listed in my trades currently, so keep me in mind if you come up with anything that's on my wants. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back