• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HTF Blue Pascal Plushie - Tangled!! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTF Blue Pascal Plushie - Tangled!! :))

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
img-thing

This is the blue pascal plushie I have. It's in very good used condition, with out tags. He is very rare. On evilbay he is going for $60.00+ USD

I am a Tangled collector, so I am looking to trade him for something else Tangled. (I still need a bunch of pins, check out my wants on pinpics.)
But, If you think you have something else (non-tangled) that you think I would like please comment here, or PM! Thank you! xo

It doesn't hurt to just offer I guess?! :eek:

draft_lens15838271module136304891photo_1290783897Disney_Tangled_Pascal_the
tumblr_lpdi80wZWn1qgsmfro1_500.png

I am also looking for this red pascal plushie, and the disney store rapunzel crown.

img-thing

This is the blue pascal plushie I have. It's in very good used condition, with out tags. He is very rare. On evilbay he is going for $60.00+ USD

I am a Tangled collector, so I am looking to trade him for something else Tangled. (I still need a bunch of pins, check out my wants on pinpics.)
But, If you think you have something else (non-tangled) that you think I would like please comment here, or PM! Thank you! xo

It doesn't hurt to just offer I guess?! :eek:

draft_lens15838271module136304891photo_1290783897Disney_Tangled_Pascal_the
tumblr_lpdi80wZWn1qgsmfro1_500.png

I am also looking for this red pascal plushie, and the disney store rapunzel crown.
oh i am looking for that rapunzel crown as well.. hope you find one! ;)

So you say it has not tags on him correct?
i think i still have the punzel crown if it has the tags then i might do the trade..

It has the tags that were sewn onto it, that prove it is made by Disney. I'm not sure if it had a tangled tag that came off... because I got it used, but it does look brand new! I will post pictures for you! :)

Last edited:
Please check out my traders.... *fingers crossed* Hope you find that tiara, I have a custom replica tiara made with swarvoski crystals for my Rapunzel cosplay and it is positively gorgeous! It really is a great design.... :)

Please check out my traders.... *fingers crossed* Hope you find that tiara, I have a custom replica tiara made with swarvoski crystals for my Rapunzel cosplay and it is positively gorgeous! It really is a great design.... :)

No matches... :(

But I would love to see pictures of your crown!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back