• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am a single gay masculine Prince looking for another Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a single gay masculine Prince looking for another Prince
We must princess. I am sure a good match exists out there in this Pin trading community whether you are straigh, Gay, Lesbian,Bisexual, Transgender because we were all born to love.

xoxo. Prince Eric

+1,000!!!! <3 :love: I too am a Proud Gay man BTW! My Partner and I Have been together for almost 3 Years! and we are both into Pin Collecting <3 (Although, I'm a little heavier into it than he is lol)

Welcome Prince Eric! I don't know how this thread passed by me. I'm just seeing it for the first time tonight. I am moved with the love and friendship that is shared here at DPF!

28tc64l.jpg

That picture looks like someone just walked into a Royal Gay Bar! LOL WELCOME! Thank you for your willingness to be open. It is due to people like you that it will become easier and easier for those that come after you! Take care, good luck and keep fighting the fight! Everyone has the right to love!

Never got to say welcome! My husband and I have been together for a long time, and love pin trading too! Although I too am the one that's a tiny bit more into it. :) Hope all is going well out in CA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back