• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID I can't find this pin on Pinpics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIN ID I can't find this pin on Pinpics.

arowe15

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f2621e749f729087816da008d89c863a.jpg
b3146ab48f871b77f23de71fb811b46f.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't find this anywhere. And it's so pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a Shanghai Disneyland pin. Unfortunately, it's known to be scrapped and has been seen on lanyards at Walt Disney World (I know cuz I saw them a few months ago when I was there)

It's a Shanghai Disneyland pin. Unfortunately, it's known to be scrapped and has been seen on lanyards at Walt Disney World (I know cuz I saw them a few months ago when I was there)

Thank you. It's a beautiful pin. But I didn't know if it was part of a set or if there was any really need to go looking for the rest of the real set.

I think a lot of Shanghai Disneyland pins have been scrapped. There's this really cute series that apparently was a framed set, LE300, but scrapped. Cute golden mountain and a cute link carousel.

That is so sad. Why are they scrapping the Disneyland pins from Shanghai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back