• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

'I COLLECT THIS' Directory

'I COLLECT THIS' Directory
I hope you get a chance someday to go to Animal Kingdom and interact with the Kevin walk around character there. I just about lost my mind the first time I saw her in real life!
We JUST watched some youtube videos of her at AK a couple of evenings ago! I can't get over how amazing she is!

Hi! :) Can I be added?
I collect:
-AIW especially the baby oysters/curious little oysters
-Mother Gothel
-Frollo
-Yzma as cat
-Nurse pins
-Bellweather, the Mayor from Zootopia (haven’t actually seen the movie but I like sheep/lambs lol)
-Sometimes Spider-Man

Thank you for creating this thread/post! :)

‘I Collect this’

My sole collection is Pixar Up. Since 2009 to present I am a Pixar Up completist currently only missing pin #80 Dug not yet release.
Also collect Pixar Up Artist Proof and PreProducrion pins.
No fantasy pins!

5e3b992f057ca56ac19aa2e6dbe45b44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no longer collect all Hercules.

I collect the following:
  • awkward teenage Hercules
  • Pegasus
  • all Tarzan
  • All Treasure Planet
  • and mythological horses (whew, here we go... Jacchus, Burrito, Unicorn from Inside Out, Buttercup, unicorns/pegasi/centaurs from Fantasia, unicorns and Guinevere from Onward, Nokk from Frozen II, unicorns and centaurs from Narnia, and any other pin that has a random unicorn/pegasus/etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
very impressive. For my own personal collection I focus on Zootoipa and stitch pins.

I do get other pins but just so I can trade them later for more Zootoipa or stitches I can’t get at a store or online.

Back