• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I got my grail! (A NEW Brave pin!) Brave Queen Elinor's Pendant Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my grail! (A NEW Brave pin!) Brave Queen Elinor's Pendant Pin
That's a beautiful pin! So glad it went to a good home. I didn't even realize it existed.

Congratulations! I'm so glad you were able to find one! It is beautiful! Have you now got a complete Brave collection?

So excited for you!! Beautiful pin!! Now I have to break the news to my daughter - so much for being a Brave "completist"!! (LOL)!! So happy for you!!

Thank you!! :D

Yes, I am so close to completing my collection.

I will post a picture of my collection as soon as I can put the new pin in my frame.

it's the one in the pic it's a LE 1 and you have it YAY!!! lol put me in your will hahah jk

No, I just looked at some more premiere pictures! Mark Andrews also has one. Mine came sealed in the bag, so it is at least an LE 3! but I am pretty sure there are more of these pins! I don't want anyone to give up hope. lol.

00221917e9c4114cbec109.jpg

What an amazing pin and beautiful collection! I want the pendant! Think there are any out there??? It needs to be made in sterling silver.... I'd wear it for sure!

You are very lucky to have that... I'm so happy for you!

Wow this is such a cool pin and to see them wearing it awesome! super congrats its such a beautiful design.

What an amazing pin and beautiful collection! I want the pendant! Think there are any out there??? It needs to be made in sterling silver.... I'd wear it for sure!

You are very lucky to have that... I'm so happy for you!

Thank you!!!

I'm not sure what this pin is made of. I am not familiar with the different materials. >.<
I think it is just metal? xD It is NOT made out of the same material as the Brave logo pin from the Pixar Studio Store, it is much heaver, and has a different texture.

They should totally make a replica of the necklace! I would SO buy it!!!!!

That pin is like an amazing treasure find! Really nicely made and I guess rare, too! A gem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back