• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!!!!!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
SmileyCoffeeTired.png
I was drinking my coffee this morning after opening up the house to let in the fresh air.... and my daughter came running to me....

"Mommy! Theres a package at our door!"​
3461119-873319-cheerful-emoticon-jumping-in-the-air.jpg
<<~~ my kids every morning.. BTW

Now, our mailman, under normal circumstances, just shoves the LBEs in the mailbox with the mail. He appears to dislike walking upstairs to drop anything off, and does not even try with signature required stuff. So this surprised me. I thought maybe it was my naturebox snack package I ordered.

Nope.... It was a LBE. It had a sticker on the back of goofy.
I am not expecting any pins... Whats this??? ((a lbe with a disney character must be a pin...))
images

So i open it. to find a note, and a bubble wrapped pin.
smiley_angel_square.jpg

images
The pin it turns out, is one from my siggy!!!!
0wow-wow-shock-surprise-smiley-emoticon-000325-large.gif

Pin 28876: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Goofy with Horse #2

emo2sm.jpg

The note from my sender said they came across it, and knew I would like it. They told me all sorts of really nice things, and made me tear up. The kindness of the people on this forum astounds me!!

Thank you Rachel!!!
((fordracing31)) Thank you so much for making my day!!!
5872d1310653670-celebrating-sikh-smiley-art-mai-harinder-tears-of-joy-smileys002.jpg

Back