• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I just got my most wanted pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my most wanted pin!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Yay! Soooo very happy!!! I bought the O'pin House Haunted Mansion Rooms Boxed Set [LE 250] from bwschultz and it arrived today! It includes my most wanted pin ever!

pin.jpg

EZRA!!! Isn't he so awesomely dapper and cute and just the best ghosty ever!? XD

Here's what the set looks like;

set1.jpg

set2.jpg

And here are the other awesome pins in the set;

pin4.jpg

pin5.jpg

pin7.jpg

pin6.jpg

pin8.jpg

I think I need to change my signature now...

Thanks everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew... but on the back of the box it says U-V Light. Now I know some pins do things when you get them under certain lighting... and the only pin from the set that looks like it might do something more [apart from the fact the ghosts glow in the dark] is Ezra... because of the mirror. Anyone got any info on that? I don't own a U-V Light to check as far as I know.

Wow, what a cool set! I love the armor guy! The UV situation sounds interesting, it might just mean that if you put it under a black light, it will glow in a different color than it would when it's just glowing in the dark...?

Thanks! And yeah I think at the event these little blacklight accessories were sold for the pins that did stuff under that lighting... or something.

Congratulations on getting your most wanted! Very exciting!

I'm trying to remember if DLR still sells those little blacklights that they released at O-Pin House. I seem to remember seeing them, but I can't quite remember when because I wasn't looking for them. Anyone know for sure if they're still available?

So now you just need to go to the store and get a black light bulb and take a picture of him to see what it looks like. Then post it here so we can all see :)

@kakura: Thanks! XD

@HiddenMickeys: Ah yes I might have to do that if they no longer sell the items at the parks. I kinda wanna know what it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back