• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

i know its too early to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know its too early to ask

breadnbutterflies

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
but....just saw wdw alice pins pic in the love is magical post,and i just have to say i want the doorknob jumbo!!!!! it wont be released at dlr only wdw,but there will be some alice pins at dlr that wont be at wdw if your a wdw trader and are planning to be there on april 2 let me know i would love it if you could purchase that pin for me thanks.:x::bowdown:

That pin looks so amazing!! I'm in love with it as well!!!! Unfortunately I won't be at WDW during that time, but I too am hoping someone will be able to purchase one for me.

I thought all of the Alice releases are DLR only. When did they say that one would be a WDW release?

I thought all of the Alice releases are DLR only. When did they say that one would be a WDW release?

see i thought that too,but all the pics im seeing arent being specific on parks ,were you there maybe im not seeing the parks listed,if you know could you shed some light because if there dlr ill be camped out on ball rd. the night before release.hahaha.

I would love to snag one of those as well. It is an amazingly beautiful pin. Sometimes they don't draw Alice very well, but this one is perfect. :)

I must be seeing different photos of the Alice pins. Doesn't the backer card read "Alice in Disneyland", with the Disney crossed out and Wonder written in? My understanding would be that all the pins are to be released in Disneyland, not Walt Disney World!

I must be seeing different photos of the Alice pins. Doesn't the backer card read "Alice in Disneyland", with the Disney crossed out and Wonder written in? My understanding would be that all the pins are to be released in Disneyland, not Walt Disney World!

hahaha,im completely oblivious i should have picked up on that.thanks.

Looks like it's you're lucky day breadnbutterflies!!!! I bet we all know where you will be in the very early morning hours of APR 2nd. If you manage to pick up any extras I would certainly love to own one of these. :)

booohooooo,i just checked my blockout dates the deluxe is blocked that day whyyyyyyy,nooooooo,so not fair.ill be dying that whole day,im gonna have to get someone to get them for me.

I doubt you will have to camp out or worry about not getting one - the tink ones are LE 2000 and the Alice ones will be too. There are still tink ones at Disneyland. So I'm sure they wont sell out too fast.

you do know you can upgrade your pass for the day but if you do it often enough, might as well get the premium and the % off of each transaction? And free parking which adds up also. So what I'm saying it's better to getths premium????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back